Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

I hope you all are having a fantastic holiday weekend with your families! We had a whirlwind cooking spree here on Thursday, so, per tradition, I had to bust out my beloved Bella Pamela apron and hair wrap. I bought it years ago back in Michigan and am completely in love with it. I wear all the time in the kitchen, but the hair wrap is saved for the holidays only, and who would have thought...my husband says it's crazy sexy!! Now that Stella is old enough, I may have to get her one of Bella Pamela's darling kids' aprons. Cheers, and Happy Holidays!

IMG_0706
my sister actually managed to snap a photo of me!! See my lovely apron?

IMG_0709
My mom basting our 20lb turkey that the kids dubbed "Timmy the Turkey".

2 comments:

nicole kraft said...

your turkey turned out perfectly!

aj said...

thank you! it was the best one to date, probably because my mom was here to help!